We are looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to help us really get this project off the ground in the new year. It is a voluntary position but will be rewarding in so many ways.
How you’ll make a difference:
- By being an inspiring leader who manages a team of volunteers to deliver safe effective services.
- By overseeing the recruitment of volunteers and ensuring they get the right support at the right time to promote our ethos of inclusivity.
- By contributing to the development of an exciting new project which will benefit the local community in many ways.
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiasm, Energy, Organisational skills , Communication and interpersonal skills, time to commit.
- Experience of risk management and safeguarding.
- Previous management experience / training including service development and the support and supervision of staff and volunteers would be helpful but not essential.
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults would be helpful but not essential
We will provide training, induction and the necessary background checks. If you would like more information please contact us, we will be happy to give you more details by phone or email.