There are three main ways you can support us:
Friends of Higher Ground
Friends of Higher Ground can support us monthly, at three tiers. All of our supporters will be given a super-duper Higher Ground pin badge, which entitles them to a 10% discount!
All new members will receive a pack including their pin, a thank you letter, a pack of seeds to plant, and any vouchers included with your support tier, as well as updates about how your support is helping us grow!
What’s included at each subscription tier:
Friends of Higher Ground can pay annually or monthly, using PayPal or Standing Order. We can post your pack out to you nationally or internationally, or if you’re local, just pop along to the garden to collect.
Become a sponsor
We are a social enterprise with multiple overheads to pay for equipment, staffing, the use of the building and the site itself. Help us to keep this valuable community project alive with sponsorship and you will receive a sponsor’s badge and you may choose to have your name on our sponsor list in the Medway and on our website.
For example, you can sponsor a gardener:
- £15 will pay for one three- hour therapeutic session for a gardener
- You may choose to pay for a series of sessions to sponsor a gardener
Or you may choose to sponsor an item:
- £5-£10 will pay for a variety of vegetable and herb seeds
- £15-£20 will pay for plants or a new hand fork or trowel
- £20-£30 will pay for a tree or large shrub
- £30-£80 will pay for large hand tools like spades, rakes and large forks
- £80-£100 will pay for new wheelbarrow
- £100 + will pay for larger items like garden benches, outdoor dustbins, poly-tunnel maintenance plus more
Repeat payments can be set up via PayPal or feel free to contact us for standing order details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are deeply grateful for any donations received
Volunteering with Higher Ground
Donating your time is valuable way to help us. It is thanks to our volunteers that we are able to keep growing our produce and welcoming people to the project. Become a team member and wear your volunteer badge with pride.
There are many different ways to help out, including:
- Gardening maintenance
- Supervising the weekly coffee den
- Facilitating workshops
- Helping out with our admin/media and promotion
- Apply to join our board