We are looking for a volunteer Finance Director. The post holder will be responsible for:
- Budget setting: Allocating the budget to areas of the business and ensuring these
remain realistic and adhered to.
- Monitoring and recording cash flow: Reporting back credit/debit status
according to the business account to the board.
- Reconciliation of expenses: Ensuring money from the account is quantified with
receipts/invoices and justifiably spent.
- Liaising with the accountant: Ensuring that all paperwork is in order before
accounts are verified and reported to Companies House.
- Countersigning Payments: The Finance Director will be a signatory of the
company bank account and will occasionally be required to countersign cheques
for larger expenditures.
This vacancy is now closed.